Saturday, January 26, 2019

Update 1 Party Members - Jackie Doyle-Price MP


Jackie Doyle-Price has responded to the blog and makes some important points.   Her email is as follows:


Your blog has been brought to my attention and an article which appears to suggest that a member of my association has been suspended after writing to me.
 
I can assure you that any correspondence between my constituents and myself has nothing to do with the association.  Indeed it would be quite improper for me to share any correspondence and I utterly resent the suggestion that I would behave in such a way.
 
It is generally a good idea to check out the facts before putting pen to paper.  There are always two sides to every story.
 
In so far as your article accuses me of improper behaviour I politely ask that you remove it.
 
Jackie Doyle-Price

No comments:

Post a Comment